Pages

Search into this blog

Monday 21 March 2016

Learning - Reviewing old Trade in Ambuja Cement - Missed Big profit Potential


I have started to keep habit of reviewing my own trade. It helps to understand whether your trade was right or wrong after looking out further price movement. 

Today I am sharing my own trade in Ambuja Cement which took on last Monday 14 Mar 2016 and Exited on 15 Mar 2016 as per the below details which was captured in screenshots. 




I was happy that day as Trade have been squared off the position with Profit of 2120/- 





But after reviewing the trade today, I realized my weakness which i need to improve in the future trade. Stock raised from my buying level 204.10 to 231.10 in just 4 trading session. Stop loss which was set during the entry is not hit at all till now. 
So, I have recorded the mistakes and learning in the charts as below. 



Do share your comment and feedback.

Happy Trading and Happy Investing!!!

Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment